Commercial Lines Coverage Specialist (CLCS)
Big I Kentucky has teamed up with The National Underwriter Company to offer the CLCS Commercial Lines Coverage Specialist designation program through the ABEN Education Network. Created with the learning needs of new insurance producers, agents, managers, CSRs and corporate staff in mind, the CLCS is the most complete professional learning program available for industry professionals seeking to master the subject of commercial lines coverage. Earn 9 CE hours for completing all five parts to this designation.
The CLCS Designation Program Covers 5 Different Modules:
- Business Auto
- Commercial General Liability
- Commercial Property
- Workers Compensation
- Insurance Principals
Benefits of the CLCS Designation:
- Gain fundamental knowledge necessary to begin working in the insurance industry
- Fill the knowledge gap between entry-level and advanced positions in underwriting and claims
- Understand and be able to apply comprehensive concepts in a practical way
- Become well versed in the main aspects of the commercial world of insurance
- Learn about insurance principles, commercial auto, general liability, commercial property, and workers compensation topics
- Readily digestible, easy learning format
- Focus only on industry and commercial concepts to move into a competency level that would otherwise take years using a more traditional approach
- Competently assume a functional role for the agency or carrier
Meet the Instructor:
Christine G. Barlow, CPCU, is Managing Editor of FC&S, a division of National Underwriter Company and ALM. Christine has over thirty years’ experience in the insurance industry, beginning as a claims adjuster then working as an underwriter and underwriting supervisor handling personal lines. Before joining FC&S, Christine worked as an Underwriting Supervisor for Maryland Auto Insurance Fund, and as Senior Underwriter/Underwriter for companies Montgomery Mutual, Old American, Charter Group, and Nationwide.
Contact Cassie Young, Workforce Development Director.