Employer Blueprint introduces the Affordable Recruiting Option. Created for the independent insurance agency, A.R.O. provides you access to our expertise as a professional recruiting company while being more affordable than hiring on your own.
You have access to our buying power with job boards for extra job exposure and our knowledge and
experience with best practices in the recruiting and interviewing process.
Below is an outline of the services provided.
1. We write a market-ready job description
2. Post the position to the market and monitor the posting for maximum exposure
3. Collect all candidate’s resumes
4. Review and identify specific qualifications (as defined by you)
5. Perform the initial candidate contact via email/phone to share job specifics and confirm continued
interest in the position
6. Forward resume's along with any relevant information identified in the initial communication
7. Provide up to 1 hour (per month) of Recruiting Consultation (interview prep, candidate analysis,
interview questions, best practices, etc.)
8. Provide up to 2 PXT skills/personality assessments (per month) on the top candidates you have
identified (additional assessments at a discounted rate)
9. Provide 1 hour of consulting per month on the assessment results (areas of concern, red flags, positive
10. Provide an offer letter, background check, and drug screen for the final selected candidate
The first month is billed at $1500 with any additional months at $1200; you may pause or cancel your
position at any time for up to 30 days.