Are you looking for a career in insurance?
See below for a list of current openings
Send us your resume and we will post it under our seeking employment page!
Are you looking for a new employee?
Click HERE to send us your job listing
Customer Service Representative (CSR) Account Manager
Work at Home Ages - 50+
Insurance Customer Service Representative (CSR), Account Manager, Marketer, Rater, and Underwriter positions available in Commercial and Personal Lines to service or assist in servicing accounts for our Retail or Excess & Surplus Lines Wholesale Broker or MGA Clients, full-time or part-time
Well-suited Retail Broker candidate in Commercial or Personal Lines will manage or assist in managing the insurance program for one of our clients including preparing applications, obtaining and reviewing quotes, binding policies, checking, requesting endorsements, marketing renewals, etc. Job opportunities range across Property and Casualty.
Well suited E&S Wholesale or MGA candidate in Commercial or Personal Lines will underwrite, rate, and/or market risks for one of our E&S Broker or MGA clients. Job opportunities range across Property and Casualty (such as CL Package or Transportation Underwriters, Surplus Lines Tax Filings).
WAHVE offers an ideal opportunity for insurance professionals over 50 to change their work environment to the comfort of their own home.
These Customer Service Representative (CSR), Account Manager, Marketer, Underwriter, and Rater positions will best fit a candidate who has recently retired, will be retiring soon, or was down-sized into retirement and desires a work-at-home environment. Positions can be full-time or part-time.
Job Requirements - Please do not apply if you do not match the following criteria:
Candidates must have at least 15 most current years of Commercial or Personal Lines Property & Casualty experience
Candidates must have a minimum of 25 years of work experience.
Candidates must be 50+ years old and phasing into retirement.
This is an exciting opportunity for candidates approaching retirement age who want to retire for better work-life balance and be part of building a new work-at-home model in the insurance industry.
Experienced Customer Service Representative for Winchester Office
Immediate opening for a self-motivated individual to service both personal and commercial property and casualty accounts. Benefits include health insurance and IRA contribution. Experience with Applied Epic is preferred but not required. Salary compensatory upon experience and skills.
Quoting and New Business Processing
Agency Management System Knowledge Applied Epic
Servicing Existing Business
Forward resume to:
Neely & Wade Insurance, LLC
P O Box 4254
Winchester, KY 40392-4254
Personal Lines Account Manager
Exciting opportunity to be part of a team of true professionals in an organization where making a difference matters!
Hyland Insurance is one of Louisville's premier and respected agencies. With the talents of our entire team of professionals, we seek to provide excellent service to our clients, a positive work environment, and to promote individual growth and community awareness. If this sounds like it's calling out to you, please call us!
The service-minded account manager we need will be motivated by client satisfaction and professional development and strive for an environment in which working together drives extraordinary results. Other requirements include:
- Property & Casualty License required, industry designations a plus
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Personal Lines service, agency environment preferred
- Strong problem-solving and time management skills
- Engaging verbal/written communication skills and ability to comfortably interact with people
- Good listening skills, empathy, and ability to build strong trust relationships
- Excellent organization skills and ability to change gears quickly and frequently
- Can-do attitude and willingness to go the extra mile
Along with competitive base salary, benefits and 401k, there is potential for performance-based incentives at every position. Committed to work/life balance, Hyland also provides generous paid time off and promotes good health through wellness programs. For strictly confidential consideration, please send your resume to Jeffri Northcut, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 502-400-3573.
Love jewelry? Insurance company specializing in personal jewelry coverage looking for CSR/Underwriting Assistant.
- CSR in insurance office experience
- Property & Casualty or Property only license
- Basic computer and Microsoft Office skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong telephone skills
- Professional communication skills
- Willingness to dress professionally in keeping with company dress code
- Receiving and directing calls
- Answering questions about products and services
- Taking payments on existing accounts
- Giving quotes
- Issuing policies
- Researching customer inquiries
- Assisting where/as needed.
High school diploma or equivalent required, preference given to Associates or Bachelor degree.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Come join our team!
Please send resume and copy of license to:
JIBNA Personal Jewelry Insurance
137 W. Muhammad Ali Blvd, Suite 302
Louisville, KY 40202
Intellectual property insurance sales account executive
In your role as an Intellectual Property Insurance Sales Account Executive, you will be responsible for the prospecting of new clients and generating revenue through the closing of new business sales opportunities. This position requires successful selling of IP insurance policies directed to the enforcement and/or defense of intellectual property rights, such as patents, trademarks, copyrights, and trade secrets. Your ability to efficiently identify, develop, and close strategic target opportunities and prospective new client leads will be key to your continued success. The candidate will possess a proven track-record of success achieving new business sales goals as an experienced Sales Account Executive. The ideal candidate will also possess experience in the Insurance industry and/or the Intellectual Property industry.
- Competitive Base Salary Plus Generous New Business Sales Commissions with Unlimited Earning Potential!
- Remote work option available for qualified candidates.
- Work in the Growth-Oriented Field of Intellectual Property Insurance.
- Opportunity to join the Industry Leader in IP Insurance.
- Collaborate with Leading Experts in the Field of Intellectual Property Insurance.
- Opportunity to join a High-Performance Sales Team and Culture.
- Excellent and Comprehensive Health Care Benefits Package, including Medical, Vision, and Dental.
- 401K plan with Company Matching.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
- Education/Training Reimbursement.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays.
- Business Casual Dress.
- Free Parking and On-Campus Exercise Facility.
|Qualifications & Skills:|
- Hungry/sales-driven/new business “hunter” mentality.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written communication, verbal communication, public speaking, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with an exceptional remote work ethic, self-discipline, effective time management, and sales results-focused daily activities, which include prospecting and pipeline management of new business sales opportunities.
- Business acumen with an ability to uncover and understand client needs as determined through discovery and translate said needs into specific Intellectual Property insurance policy product offerings.
- Organized/detail-oriented with prompt/timely entry of all sales activities into a CRM tool.
- Committed to self-improvement and continuous learning.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Prospect for new clients and promptly engage leads to create and develop interest in our intellectual property insurance policy product offerings and generate revenue through the successful closure of new business sales opportunities.
- Conduct routine daily outreach and proactive marketing of our IP insurance policy product offerings to brokers/agents, as well as prospective new clients and key decision-makers of strategic target entities, via telephone, email, and LinkedIn, to successfully drive new business sales and increase market awareness/share.
- Serve as a subject matter expert to brokers/agents/prospects on key solution features and benefits of our IP insurance policy product offerings, and conduct consultative value-based selling with clear return on investment (ROI) and persuasive value proposition statements when consulting with brokers/agents/prospects via telephone, email, LinkedIn, virtual product presentations, and in-person product presentations at broker/client offices, and insurance/intellectual property industry trade shows/professional association conferences.
- Drive new business sales opportunities through the entire sales cycle by collaborating with brokers/agents/prospects/cross-functional team members and proactively initiating/facilitating/coordinating movement through various stages, including prospecting, client discovery, product presentations, indications, quantitative underwriting, applications, qualitative underwriting, due diligence, term/pricing negotiations, bindable quotes with endorsements, and binding policy coverage.
- Routinely leverage a customer relationship management (CRM) tool for the creation of daily activity reports, and to facilitate prompt/timely entry of all sales activities, follow-up with prospective new/existing clients, and movement of new business sales/renewal opportunities throughout the entire sales cycle.
- Consistently achieve monthly/quarterly/annual new business sales goals and key performance objectives.
- Attend weekly sales pipeline and financial meetings to provide sales opportunity details and accurate sales financial forecasts to executive leadership. Attend weekly one-on-one meetings with the Director of Sales to review: (1) your sales performance results versus monthly/quarterly/annual new business sales goals; (2) the condition/health/robustness of your sales opportunity funnel/pipeline, if necessary, to improve future sales performance results versus goals; and (3) past/future sales activities, if necessary, to improve the condition/health/robustness of your sales opportunity funnel/pipeline.
- Stay abreast of Insurance, Intellectual Property, and High-Tech Industry news, trends, products, services, emerging technologies, high-tech companies/start-ups, competitors, and key competitive differentiators.
- A degree (e.g., Business, Marketing, Science, Law, etc.) with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale from an accredited college or university, or equivalent work experience.
- Must be fluent (able to articulately speak and write) in English.
Work Experience (Required)
- Minimum of 1-3 years of prior Account Executive Sales experience with a proven track-record of success achieving new business sales goals/key performance objectives.
- Proficient/compliant with the entry of all daily sales activities into a CRM tool.
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows OS based laptops/personal computers and the Microsoft Office suite of software applications (i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Edge).
- Proficient in the use of LinkedIn as a social networking tool for business professionals.
- Proficient with video conferencing tools (e.g., Microsoft Teams, Zoom, ClearSlide, WebEx, or GoToWebinar).
Work Experience (Preferred)
- Prior Insurance Sales/Industry experience (or a desire and ability to quickly learn fundamental insurance concepts/principles).
- Prior Intellectual Property Industry experience (or a desire and ability to quickly learn fundamental patent, trademark, copyright, and trade secret concepts/principles).
Licenses & Bar Admissions (Preferred)
- Possess an active state property and casualty license, or be able to successfully obtain the same prior to, or within 90-days from, the effective start date of employment.
- Admission to a State Bar and/or the United States Patent & Trademark Office preferred, but not required.
Corporate Headquarters/Remote Home Office
- This role is based at our corporate headquarters located in Louisville, Kentucky, with the possibility of working from an established Remote home office ideally located in an innovation hub or technology hotbed/hotspot within the United States.
- Occasional travel to the corporate headquarters in Louisville, Kentucky, as needed.
- Client business travels up to 25% of the time, as needed.
- Attend industry trade shows/professional association conferences.
- Hold a valid State driver’s license and live in close proximity to an airport for business travel.
- We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
No Recruiter calls/emails please.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their cover letter and resume to email@example.com
PROPERTY & CASUALTY INSURANCE ADVISOR
Our firm is rapidly expanding and we are seeking a self-motivated person who wants to join a dynamic, growing company. Insurance industry or agency experience and knowledge is not required but would be a greater benefit relating to clients for this position.
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Parking provided on location at no cost
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with colleagues.
- Complete Property and Casualty licensing course and successfully pass examination in order to obtain license in state of residency.
- Apprentice with various Advisors to gain an understanding of the role.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of insurance coverages.
- Understand the requirements and information required to incept coverage.
- Understand various billing options and the appropriate application of each.
- Learn the processes and workflows of the agency and understand how those processes relate to the role of Advisor.
- Interact and build relationships with company personnel and underwriters.
- Inform and educate clients about policy coverage, changes, exclusions, and insurance coverage needs. Assist them in making coverage changes.
- Aggressively and professionally advocate for clients, including determination of new and renewal premiums and other areas of negotiation with underwriters.
- Develop a prospect list and form an action plan as to the best method to interact with these prospects.
- Sell insurance products to prospective clients.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and client relationships.
- Identify growth opportunities for the agency.
- Work with existing Advisors and marketing team to promote the agency in a positive manner.
- Reach out to client leads through cold calling.
- Participate in agency social media marketing efforts.
- College education or equivalent insurance experience.
- Must have a solid understanding of insurance, terms and coverages; insurance products and usage with adequate knowledge of quoting procedures and industry operations to effectively manage, maintain, and onboard assigned clients and prospects.
- Ability to multi‐task and handle heavy workload with minimal supervision; able to self-check for accuracy; and independently research and analyze.
- Demonstrated experience meeting deadlines and working with shifting priorities.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing with others to explain complicated issues, interpret complex information, and respond appropriately.
- Demonstrated experience using an agency management system.
- Working knowledge of Excel to create, navigate and manipulate reports, Word, PowerPoint and E‐mail applications.
- Existing professional designations such as CPCU, CIC, AAI, etc. or pursuit thereof is a plus.
Please click here to apply: https://jobapply.page.link/2eAd
Members - FREE
Non-member - $50/month
Job Seeker - FREE