JIBNA PERSONAL JEWELRY INSURANCE
This is a position with a countrywide insurer specializing in personal jewelry coverage. A current P&C license is required (Property only is also OK). Salary is commensurate with experience.
You will be assisting the underwriters in processing insurance applications, giving quotes, issuing policies, answering incoming calls and assisting teams on an as-needed basis.
The job calls for concise and accurate documentation practices and strong organizational skills. You should be self-motivated, able to work with minimal supervision, and able to prioritize while handling multiple projects. It helps to also have a love of jewelry, as attention to jewelry details is an essential component of the work.
- High School diploma or equivalent (Associate or Bachelor degree a plus)
- P&C License (Property license only is OK)
- Basic computer & typing skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communication skills, oral & written
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Free parking
- Opportunity for advancement
EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
with cc to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org